Our main objectives are:
- To identify microRNAs and transcription factors orchestrating T cell exhaustion.
- To develop microRNA-based synthetic logic circuits to fine-tune the expression levels of master regulators governing T cell exhaustion.
- To develop a CRISPR/Cas platform for efficient insertion of T-FITNESS synthetic sensors into genome targeted regions.
- To functional evaluate T cells reprogrammed with T-FITNESS.
- To develop a cGMP-compliant manufacturing process for clinical translation of T-FITNESS technology.